Overload-proof through travel-dependent, electronic switching off in end position. With die-cast Aluminium housing and yoke for valves with 20 mm stroke. Optional function with one auxiliary switch. With manual control.
• Fitting actuators to valves which are already installed in the plant
• Replacing obsolete actuators
• Motorizing of manual valves
• Fitting and Testing of customer supplied components
• Installation and commissioning of completely coupled and tested automated Valves in the field
Differential Pressure Transmitter
In order to measure the differential pressure the reliable transmitter, differential pressure transmitter, is installed to the metering section. The transmitter provides a 4 … 20 mA output signal, from which the flow processor calculates the flow rate. Oxygen applications are provided with a special model.
Control panels are available in a number of configurations to meet the requirements of the applications. Shown here is a simple control panel that makes use of relay logic to control a pair of pumps. Control panels are manufactured to UL508 requirements.
Typical front panel with alarm lights, “Hand-off-auto” switches for two pumps and a lead pump selector switch. Inside view of the control panel showing the circuit breakers, moton starters, and relays along with field terminations.