Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer
- Lombard, IL 60148
- Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Electrical circuit design and panel layout in AutoCad
- PLC & HMI programming using Allen Bradley hardware
- Start-Up assistance on-site, 1 to 2 days on location.
- Travel time under 10%
- Writing a sequence of operations and operating instructions for each project
- Applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices.
- Conducting owner training.
- Reviewing equipment submittals for incorporation into design.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entry to mid-level position, willing to train a capable candidate with some experience and ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
Email resume to: